Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Example: https://yourDomainName.com:8443 or https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8443
2. If you see the bellow screen, There Site's security certificate is not trusted
Then click Proceed Anyway.
3. Finally you see the login screen
Entertop.net - Support Index
Example: https://yourDomainName.com:8443 or https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8443
2. If you see the bellow screen, Secure Connection Failed.
Then click Or you can add an exception.
3. Click the Add Exception Button.
4.Click Get Certificate Button
5. Click Confirm Security Exception
6. The you will see Login To Plesk x.x , Key in the Login ID & Password
Entertop.net - Support Index
Friday, December 26, 2008
Dear Valued Customers,
These few days, you may feel that the email & internet line is a bit slow. Here is the announcement from TM Net for the reason.
Telekom Malaysia Berhad (TM) wishes to announce that there is a disruption of its Internet services due to circuits fault on Southeast Asia - Middle East - Western Europe 4 (SMW4) submarine cable network between Palermo (Southern Italy) and Alexandria (Northern Egypt) linking Malaysia to Europe. Due to this, customers using Internet services may now experience slow browsing while accessing websites hosted in Europe.
In addition, customers using other IP services such as Virtual Private Network (VPN) and other critical business applications linked to Europe may also experience some service degradation.
To alleviate the problem, some of the links have been rerouted to alternate routes to ease the congestion.
Restoration works on the affected cables are already in progress. However, in the restoration process, traffic to Northern America may experience minor degradation while traffic to other countries is not affected. TM expects the complete recovery of its services by December 31, 2008. TM will make further announcements on the progress of the restoration works.
TM wishes to assure its customers that it is undertaking all necessary measures to restore communications services for its customers as soon as possible.
Customers can call TM at 100 and select “Internet Services” or e-mail us at email@example.com for any Internet related problems.
More announcement from TMnet Streamyx click here
Entertop.net - Support Index
Monday, November 3, 2008
- Never, ever reply to a spam message. This includes buying a product that is for sale or clicking the often-misunderstood "unsubscribe" link, which actually informs your spammer that you exist. If you can tell from the subject line that a message is spam, don't open it — delete it. Spam subject lines usually promise you a better sex life, a more youthful appearance, prescription drugs without a doctor's approval, love, thicker hair, or a better mortgage rate. They also use attention-demanding punctuation, such as exclamation marks or all caps.
- Don’t click any links in a spam email. Spammers often have multiple, unique pages on their sites. Often, when you click a URL in a spam message, this tells the spammer that you — and only you — received the message he or she sent.
- Disguise your email address. Don't put your email address in plain text on your Web site. An effective way to trick the spiders that traverse the Web to harvest email addresses is to disguise your email address by stripping out periods and "@" symbols. For example, "YOURNAME AT YAHOO DOT COM." You can also make the "@" an image, which will prevent crawlers from identifying it. You make also wish to disguise it in your signature file, in case your recipients forwards your email.
- Don’t forward an email from someone you don’t know to a list of people. You remember those "forward this email to 20 of your friends" messages? They are perfect for spammers to harvest email addresses, even if the sender of the original email did not have this intent. These types of sign-and-forward emails often appear in the form of a petition — and they don’t work.
- Don’t use your home or business email address. when you register on a Web site or in a group. If you must sign up for services, want to receive more info, register for newspapers or domains; use a free email address from a site like Yahoo or Hotmail to create an address especially for that purpose. This also goes for posting to the Web, in a listserv, newsgroup, on a contact page for a Web site, or on a resume that is posted on the Web.
- Before you join a list, make sure the list owner or Web master will not sell your address. Check to see if you can opt out of receiving unsolicited email from the site where you're registering. If you are unsure about this, read the site's privacy statement.
- Preview your messages before you open them. Outlook (and many other email clients) let you use a preview mode to peek at the contents of a message before you actually open it. To do this in Outlook, go the View menu and select Preview Pane. Instead of double clicking a message, click it once to select it and you'll see the message displayed in the Preview Pane.
- Use a complicated email username. Spammers' software will look for the easy and obvious addresses first, such as those with identifiable names "firstname.lastname@example.org," as opposed to “email@example.com."
- Use a spam filter. One to try is SpamBayes for Windows, which you can find in TechSoup's Free Downloads section. Another is Mailshell, which is available on TechSoup Stock. (Visit the Mailshell page for details).
- If your organization has an IT department, forward any spam that gets through to it. This way, they can perhaps better tweak the filters.
- Make sure your privacy settings are set so you don't receive marketing from other sites in your AOL and Yahoo profiles. Many listservs use Yahoo lists as the list provider; you must unselect these pre-selected choices in your personal privacy settings.
- Never use your email address as your screen name in chat rooms. It will give spiders or human email harvesters an absolute yes to a questionable email address.
Email addresses are distributed in a variety of ways, including:
- They commonly appear in the signature at the bottom of an email address.
- They always appear in the From:, To: and Cc: lines of email messages.
- They are commonly placed on business cards.
- They are commonly harvested from online forums, message boards, and listservs (which is often against the policies of the forum/board/listserv).
- They are collected at tradeshows and conferences.
Spam can result from any of these contacts.
Friday, October 31, 2008
1. Your Name : Mr. Lim
2. Email Address: Lim@yourdomain.com
3. POP3 incoming server: mail.yourdomain.com
4. SMTP outgoing server: mailyourdomain.com
5.User Name: Lim@yourdomain.com
6. Password: XXXXX
7. Untick the Require logon using secure password authentication (SPA)
8. Then Click More Setting.
9. Tick My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication (Use same settings as....
10. Clicnk Advance Tab
Server Port Numbers
11. Outgoing server (SMTP): 587
Entertop.net - Support Index
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Login to WebMail
Open a web browser and go to http://webmail.yourdomain.com (Example: http://webmail.entertop.net)
Enter your Username(email ID) and password and click Log In
Upon successful login you will see this screen:
Clicking the mail icon on the left menu will bring you to the inbox, where you can
perform email functions such as read/send/manage email.
To read a message, simply click on the sender or subject.
From this screen, you can delete, reply and forward your message.
Composing a message
To compose a message click on New Message from the top menu in the mail screen.
This will bring up a message composition window.
To change a password, open the My Account folder and select Password.
Type in the old password, new password and confirm then click Change Password.
Remember, the password is there to protect you and the rest of the internet from
malicious attacks. It cannot be stressed enough that the password should be difficult
to compromise. 6-8 characters, a mix of numbers, capital, and lower case letters is
highly recommended. Never use the User ID as the password!
Horde contains some very helpful tips whenever you see a you can click it for additional help with a feature. For questions not covered in this document contact Entertop Network support
Entertop.net - Support Index
Thursday, September 25, 2008
If you experience trouble sending mail, it is likely that your ISP is blocking the default Port 25; this is a very common process that’s designed to protect the service from spammers. To fix this problem, follow these steps:
1. Select Tools / Accounts.
2. Select your email account from the list in the dialog box, and choose Properties to bring up the settings window.
3. Click on the Advanced tab.
4. In the text field labeled Outgoing mail (SMTP), replace the port number with 587.
5. Click Apply to store your settings and then OK to close the dialog box.
Entertop.net - Support Index
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Since internet spend so much time online, google began seriously thinking about what kind of browser could exist if you started from scratch and built on the best elements out there. Google realized that the web had evolved from mainly simple text pages to rich, interactive applications and that we needed to completely rethink the browser. What we really needed was not just a browser, but also a modern platform for web pages and applications, and that's what we set out to build.
Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier.
- New Tab page
- Application shortcuts
- Dynamic tabs
- Crash control
- Incognito mode
- Safe browsing
- Instant bookmarks
- Importing settings
- Simpler downloads
- Download now
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Facing spam mail problems?
here is some tips and help to fight with the spam mail.
Monday, July 28, 2008
What are static and dynamic websites?
There are many static websites on the Internet, you won’t be able to tell immediately if it is static, but the chances are, if the site looks basic and is for a smaller company, and simply delivers information without any bells and whistles, it could be a static website. Static websites can only really be updated by someone with a knowledge of website development. Static websites are the cheapest to develop and host, and many smaller companies still use these to get a web presence.
Static website is a website that used HyperText Markup Language (HTML) to create. Every content or page is stored in a single .html file and is published as it is. Usually a website which has its file extention in .html or .htm is a static website but it is not always the case. Most likely you could create a static page with any HTML authoring tool such as Macromedia Dreamweaver or Microsoft Frontpage. Below shows you some of the scenarios where static website is better than dynamic website
Advantages of static websites
- Quick to develop
- Cheap to develop
- Cheap to host
Disadvantages of static websites
- Requires web development expertise to update site
- Site not as useful for the user
- Content can get stagnant
Dynamic sites on the other hand can be more expensive to develop initially, but the advantages are numerous. At a basic level, a dynamic website can give the website owner the ability to simply update and add new content to the site. For example, news and events could be posted to the site through a simple browser interface. Dynamic features of a site are only limited by imagination. Some examples of dynamic website features could be: content management system, e-commerce system, bulletin / discussion boards, intranet or extranet facilities, ability for clients or users to upload documents, ability for administrators or users to create content or add information to a site (dynamic publishing).
Dynamic website, like the name implied, is created on the fly. Each page is created on the fly getting the content from the one of the powerful Relational Database Managment System (RDBMS) such as MySQL, MS SQL and Oracle. Usually, dynamic website page has an extension different from .html, but not always! Although the powerful web authoring tool is available nowadays to develop dynamic website, chances are you will need to learn and master one of the serverside language such as PHP, Java or .NET platform. These server side programming languages need to interact with RDBMS (Relational DataBase Management System) in order to retrieve useful content to be displayed and hence knowledge of RDBMS and SQL is a must. Follow is a list to describe a scenario when you most likely need a dynamic website.
Advantages of dynamic websites
- Much more functional website
- Much easier to update
- New content brings people back to the site and helps in the search engines
- Can work as a system to allow staff or users to collaborate
Disadvantages of dynamic websites
- Slower / more expensive to develop
- Hosting costs a little more
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Zimbra Desktop is a next generation email and calendar application you can install on your computer. It’s like Microsoft Outlook or Mozilla Thunderbird but it also incorporates the latest features and experiences popular on the web to create a totally new and more powerful tool.
All your accounts in one place
Integrated Mail, Address Book, Calendar
Manage your email, contacts, and calendar events together in Zimbra Desktop. By email, we mean all your accounts - Zimbra, Yahoo! Mail Plus, Gmail, AOL, Outlook or any other email account is easy to set up with the Account Wizard. Now you don’t have to worry about forgetting to check other accounts and missing important email. More
The best experience for big mailboxes
It’s difficult to manage thousands of messages with traditional webmail or applications like Microsoft Outlook. Zimbra Desktop uses Conversation Views and Message Tags to automatically highlight important emails. The visual Search Builder makes it easy to quickly find important pictures, documents or messages from people you care about. More
The web at your fingertips
Yahoo! Map mash-up
Zimbra Desktop brings the web to you as “mash-ups” - when a message arrives with an address you can instantly see a Yahoo! Map or even points of interest and traffic with Yahoo! Local. You can even see your schedule when you read a message without even opening the calendar. Yahoo! Search is also integrated directly into Zimbra Desktop for convenient web searching. More
Zimbra Desktop is free
Zimbra software is open source, meaning we make both the software code and the application itself available to anyone at no charge. Also, Zimbra Desktop is a full version; there are no missing features or catches. Enjoy! More
Looking to replace Outlook?
We don’t want to take anything away from other email clients (also known as POP or IMAP email clients) and webmail applications; but the reality is email clients like Outlook slow down with larger mailboxes and Outlook Express or Thunderbird don’t offer as robust features.
Zimbra Desktop uses modern Web 2.0 AJAX technology and is designed to handle several email accounts with multi-gigabyte storage. There’s no more 2 gigabyte mailbox limits (sorry Outlook), plus Zimbra Desktop works offline so you can write email anywhere! More
Try it with Zimbra Collaboration Suite
You can use Zimbra Desktop with or without Zimbra Collaboration Suite (ZCS). If you choose to try ZCS you will be able to get your email on any computer with the web version of our experience plus access email, contacts, and calendar on thousands of mobile devices. Contact Zimbra sales for more info or install the free trial server!
Monday, July 14, 2008
So here is the solution to open email message in different method.
1. click and tick the message box that you want to open.
2. click the "View Messages" link.
3. the messages will be open.
Friday, July 4, 2008
1. First key in the web hosting server control panel address (given by entertop.net) in the IE 7 address bar.
Example: https://yourDomainName.com:8443 or https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8443
2. If you see the bellow screen, There is a problem with this website's security certificate.
Then click Continue to this website (not recommended).
3. The you will see Login To Plesk x.x
4. The Key in the Login info.
Login: yourDomainName.com (your website address)
Password: xxxxx (Password given by entertop.net, case sensitive)
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Check out the latest features and screenshots for Nvu here!
- WYSIWYG editing of pages, making web creation as easy as typing a letter with your word processor.
- Integrated file management via FTP. Simply login to your web site and navigate through your files, editing web pages on the fly, directly from your site.
- Reliable HTML code creation that will work with all of today's most popular browsers.
- Jump between WYSIWYG Editing Mode and HTML using tabs.
- Tabbed editing to make working on multiple pages a snap.
- Powerful support for forms, tables, and templates.
- The easiest-to-use, most powerful Web Authoring System available for Desktop Linux, Microsoft Windows and Apple Macintosh users.
Firefox 3 is based on the Gecko 1.9 Web rendering platform, which has been under development for the past 34 months. This new platform includes more than 15,000 changes to improve performance, stability, rendering correctness, and code simplification and sustainability. Firefox 3 is built on top of this new platform resulting in a more secure, easier to use, more personal product with a lot more under the hood to offer website and Firefox add-on developers.
- More Secure
- One-click site info: Click the site favicon in the location bar to see who owns the site and to check if your connection is protected from eavesdropping. Identity verification is prominently displayed and easier to understand. When a site uses Extended Validation (EV) SSL certificates, the site favicon button will turn green and show the name of the company you're connected to. (Try it here!)
- Malware Protection: malware protection warns users when they arrive at sites which are known to install viruses, spyware, trojans or other malware. (Try it here!)
- New Web Forgery Protection page: the content of pages suspected as web forgeries is no longer shown. (Try it here!)
- New SSL error pages: clearer and stricter error pages are used when Firefox encounters an invalid SSL certificate. (Try it here!)
- Add-ons and Plugin version check: Firefox now automatically checks add-on and plugin versions and will disable older, insecure versions.
- Secure add-on updates: to improve add-on update security, add-ons that provide updates in an insecure manner will be disabled.
- Anti-virus integration: Firefox will inform anti-virus software when downloading executables.
- Vista Parental Controls: Firefox now respects the Vista system-wide parental control setting for disabling file downloads.
- Effective top-level domain (eTLD) service better restricts cookies and other restricted content to a single domain.
- Better protection against cross-site JSON data leaks.
- Easier to Use
- Easier password management: an information bar replaces the old password dialog so you can now save passwords after a successful login.
- Simplified add-on installation: the add-ons whitelist has been removed making it possible to install extensions from third-party sites in fewer clicks.
- New Download Manager: the revised download manager makes it much easier to locate downloaded files, and you can see and search on the name of the website where a file came from. Your active downloads and time remaining are always shown in the status bar as your files download.
- Resumable downloading: users can now resume downloads after restarting the browser or resetting your network connection.
- Full page zoom: from the View menu and via keyboard shortcuts, the new zooming feature lets you zoom in and out of entire pages, scaling the layout, text and images, or optionally only the text size. Your settings will be remembered whenever you return to the site.
- Podcasts and Videocasts can be associated with your media playback tools.
- Tab scrolling and quickmenu: tabs are easier to locate with the new tab scrolling and tab quickmenu.
- Save what you were doing: Firefox will prompt users to save tabs on exit.
- Optimized Open in Tabs behavior: opening a folder of bookmarks in tabs now appends the new tabs rather than overwriting.
- Location and Search bar size can now be customized with a simple resizer item.
- Text selection improvements: multiple text selections can be made with Ctrl/Cmd; double-click drag selects in "word-by-word" mode; triple-clicking selects a paragraph.
- Find toolbar: the Find toolbar now opens with the current selection.
- Plugin management: users can disable individual plugins in the Add-on Manager.
- Integration with Windows: Firefox now has improved Windows icons, and uses native user interface widgets in the browser and in web forms.
- Integration with the Mac: the new Firefox theme makes toolbars, icons, and other user interface elements look like a native OS X application. Firefox also uses OS X widgets and supports Growl for notifications of completed downloads and available updates. A combined back and forward control make it even easier to move between web pages.
- Integration with Linux: Firefox's default icons, buttons, and menu styles now use the native GTK theme.
- More Personal
- Star button: quickly add bookmarks from the location bar with a single click; a second click lets you file and tag them.
- Tags: associate keywords with your bookmarks to sort them by topic.
- Smart Location Bar: type in all or part of the title, tag or address of a page to see a list of matches from your history and bookmarks; a new display makes it easier to scan through the matching results and find that page you're looking for. Results are returned according to their a combination of frequency, and recency of visits to that page, ensuring that you're seeing the most relevant matches. An adaptive learning algorithm further tunes the results to your patterns!
- Library: view, organize and search through your bookmarks, tags and browsing history using the new Library window. Create or restore full backups of this data whenever with a few clicks.
- Smart Bookmark Folders: quickly access your most visited bookmarks from the toolbar, or recently bookmarked and tagged pages from the bookmark menu. Create your own Smart Bookmark Folders by saving a search query in the Library.
- Web-based protocol handlers: web applications, such as your favorite webmail provider, can now be used instead of desktop applications for handling mailto: links from other sites. Similar support is available for other protocols (Web applications will have to first enable this by registering as handlers with Firefox).
- Download & Install Add-ons: the Add-ons Manager (Tools > Add-ons) can now be used to download and install a Firefox customization from the thousands of Add-ons available from our community add-ons website. When you first open the Add-ons Manager, a list of recommended Add-ons is shown.
- Easy to use Download Actions: a new Applications preferences pane provides a better UI for configuring handlers for various file types and protocol schemes.
- Improved Platform for Developers
- New graphics and font handling: new graphics and text rendering architectures in Gecko 1.9 provides rendering improvements in CSS, SVG as well as improved display of fonts with ligatures and complex scripts.
- Color management: (set gfx.color_management.enabled on in about:config and restart the browser to enable.) Firefox can now adjust images with embedded color profiles.
- Offline support: enables web applications to provide offline functionality (website authors must add support for offline browsing to their site for this feature to be available to users).
- A more complete overview of Firefox 3 for developers is available for website and add-on developers.
- Improved Performance
- Memory usage: Several new technologies work together to reduce the amount of memory used by Firefox 3 over a web browsing session. Memory cycles are broken and collected by an automated cycle collector, a new memory allocator reduces fragmentation, hundreds of leaks have been fixed, and caching strategies have been tuned.
- Reliability: A user's bookmarks, history, cookies, and preferences are now stored in a transactionally secure database format which will prevent data loss even if their system crashes.
Monday, June 16, 2008
To make your life simpler, Dreamweaver incorporates FTP capability so that you can easily upload your pages to a Web server. Integrating this feature also enables Dreamweaver to help you keep track of changes you make to files on your hard drive and ensure that they match the files on your Web server.
You enter information about the Web server where your site will be published on the Remote Info page of the Site Definition dialog box. You access this page by selecting Remote Info in the Category box on the left side of the Site Definition dialog box. The Remote Info page opens on the right side of the box.
You'll find several options in the Remote Info section under the Access drop-down list. If you aren't going to publish your site on a server, choose None from the drop-down list. If you're going to send your site to a server on a network, choose FTP ; then use the Browse button to specify that server's location on your network. The other options, Local/Network, RDS, Source Safe Database, and WebDAV, enable a version control system and help you keep track of changes when a team of developers is working on a site.
The most common way to publish a Web site after you develop it is to use FTP to send the site to a remote server, such as those offered by commercial Internet service providers. If that is how you're going to publish your site, the steps coming up help you through the process.
If you're using a remote server, such as an Internet service provider, ask your provider for the following information:
- FTP host name
- Path for the host directory
- FTP login
- FTP password
Choose FTP from the Access drop-down list in the Remote Info page of the Site Definition dialog box and follow these steps:
1. In the FTP Host text box, type the yourdomain.com of your Web server.
It should look something like yourdomain.com or ftp.yourdomain.com, depending on your server.
2. In the Host Directory text box, type the directory on the remote site in which documents visible to the public are stored (also known as the site root).
It should look something like httpdocs/ . Again, this depends on your server.
3. In the Login and Password text boxes, type the login name and password required to gain access to your Web server. If you check the Save box, Dreamweaver stores the information and automatically supplies it to the server when you connect to the remote site.
This is your unique login and password information that provides you access to your server.
4. Put a check mark in the Use Passive FTP or Use Firewall options only if your service provider or site administrator instructs you to do so.
If you aren't on a network and use a commercial service provider, you don't need to check either option.
5. If you don't want to check any other settings, click OK to save your Web Server Info settings and then close the Site Definition dialog box.
If you want to continue reviewing the settings in other categories, choose Testing Server, Design Notes, Site Map Layout, File View Columns, or Contribute from the Category box on the left side of the screen.
Download dreamweaver ftp mx user manual
When you can not log in some of the website, you may try the bellow steps, it might help you.
1. Click the start button.
1a.Click the control panel
2. Click the Network connections
2a. Right Mouse button Click the Local Area Network connection
2b. Click the properties
3. Double Click the Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)
4. Click Obtain an IP address automatically
Click use the following DNS server address:
Preferred DNS server: 188.8.131.52
Alternate DNS server: 184.108.40.206
all the above solution is provide by TMnet
Other Related info
Ipconfig /flushdns - Clear the DNS cache
Friday, June 13, 2008
Entertop Network our perfection technical teams had fine a solution for the problems.
We have create a new port 587 & port 2525, you may use this port to sending out the email.
For Outlook Express User please follow the bellow steps
1. incoming mail (pop3): mail.yourdomain.com example : mail.entertop.net
outgoing mail (smtp): mail.yourdomain.com example: mail.entertop.net
2. Account name : firstname.lastname@example.org example: email@example.com
3. Outgoing Mail server, my server requires authentication (tick) the check box
4. On the Advance Tab, Server Port Number Outgoing mail (SMTP) change to 587 or 2525
5. Click Ok, Enjoy sending email
Other Related Articles
1. TMnet Streamyx blocks SMTP port 25
2. How to use gmail received company email and send it as a corporate
3. MITIGATING SPAM IN TM NETWORK - Streamyx Malaysia
More Technical Support please visit Entertop Support
Thursday, June 12, 2008
About Corporate email in Gmail
The Steps of Setup a corporate email in gmail.com
To set up Mail Fetcher:
- Click Settings from the top of any email page.
- Click Accounts.
- In the Get mail from other accounts section, click Add another mail account.
- Enter the full email address of the account you'd like to access, then click Next Step.
- Gmail will populate sample settings, but we recommend checking with your other provider to learn the correct server name and port. Enter your Password.
- Decide whether to:
If you'd like to keep a copy of each message Gmail retrieves in your other mail accounts, select the Leave a copy of retrieved messages on the server checkbox. This way, you can access mail in your other accounts, and in Gmail.
Please note that some email services may still delete your messages when Gmail fetches them. If this option is checked, Gmail will instruct the other domain to leave the messages in place, though the final behavior is up to the other domain.
If you'd rather delete copies of messages that Gmail retrieves, leave this option unchecked. Gmail will delete the messages from the other account as those messages are retrieved, meaning you'll only be able to read them in Gmail.
If the email account being retrieved from supports Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption, you can select this option to have all information sent through a secured connection.
If you select this option, and your email provider doesn't support it, Gmail will let you know that your configuration failed. Clicking Show error details will likely reveal a Protocol error in this case. You'll need to uncheck this selection before continuing.
If you'd like to automatically label all messages that are retrieved from your non-Google account, select this option. You can choose to use the predefined label (your email address), or you can select an existing label or create a new one from the drop-down list.
Mail from this account can be archived directly, without showing up in your inbox. Learn more about archiving.
During that time you may experience a brief outage of 30 minutes.
In addition, our virtual dedicated server will be rebooted during this time. If you have any applications that must be manually shutdown or manually restarted, please be aware of the outage window and make plans to act accordingly.
The virtual dedicated server that will be rebooted during this maintenance is: server5
If you encounter any problems, please contact Customer Support:
+ Online Support: https://www.securepaynet.net/gdshop/support.asp?prog_id=256206&isc=gdbb762
+ Email: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
+ Phone: +603 - 9010 3982
Thanks again for choosing Entertop.net servers.
Monday, June 9, 2008
By using the 'ipconfig /flushdns' command, you delete the contents of the DNS resolver cache, meaning that your system will now recheck its settings to see where it should be going to get DNS addresses. Problem solved.
The bellow is the steps.
1. First click the start button
2. Click the Run
3. Type in cmd
4. Type in ipconfig /flushdns
5. Then you will get the result
Windows IP Configuration.......
Most DNS clients cache the results of name resolution requests. This speeds up name resolution if multiple lookups are done to the same address, such as is common when browsing the web.
Sometimes a bad DNS entry will be cached and you will need to either flush the DNS cache to get rid of it, or wait up to 24 hours for it to be dropped from the cache automatically.
Performing this task does not require you to have administrative credentials. Therefore, as a security best practice, consider performing this task as a user without administrative credentials.
To open a command prompt, click Start, point to All programs, point to Accessories, and then click Command prompt.
To view the complete syntax for this command, at a command prompt, type:
The ipconfig /flushdns command provides you with a means to flush and reset the contents of the DNS client resolver cache. During DNS troubleshooting, if necessary, you can use this procedure to discard negative cache entries from the cache, as well as, any other dynamically added entries.
Resetting the cache does not eliminate entries that are preloaded from the local Hosts file. To eliminate those entries from the cache, remove them from this file. For more information, see Related Topics.
Although the ipconfig command is provided for earlier versions of Windows, the /flushdns option is only available for use on computers running Windows 2000, Windows XP, or Windows Server 2003 operating systems.
More support at Support@Entertop
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Sumatra PDF is a PDF viewer for Windows. The focus is to build a small and simple program that starts up fast and offers basic features needed for comfortable on-screen viewing of PDF files. Simplicity and elegance have higher priority than additional features.
What is Sumatra PDF?
Sumatra PDF is a slim, free, open-source PDF viewer for Windows.
Why another PDF reader?
Sumatra has a minimalistic design. Simplicity has a higher priority than a lot of features.
It's small and starts up very fast.
It's designed for portable use: it's just one file with no external dependencies so you can easily run it from external USB drive.
Download from here.
Packet One’s ideal: “Always think end-users!”
The preferred solutions provider of mobile broadband networks with the incentives for:
• cost effective data
• value added services
to benefit mobile enterprises, SOHO and residential users.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
For Microsoft Outlook user please follow bellow steps
For Outlook Express user click here
1. First click the tools > Email Accounts
2. Click the Add a New e-mail account
3. Click the Add Button
4. Click the POP3
5. Fill in the form
Your Name: Admin Office
Email Address : email@example.com
pop3 : mail.yourdomain.com
Smtp: smtp.streamyx.com or smtp.tm.net.my
user Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
Password: given by entertop
Then Click more setting
6. Mail Account: key in your email address
Organization : Your company Name
Reply Email : email@example.com
7. Click The Outgoing Server
Tick the My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication
Click Log on using
User Name: your streamyx email address
Password: your streamyx email account password
Thenk click ok
8. Then click Next
Then Click Finish
For Outlook Express user click here
Recently Tm Net blocked all the smtp-proxy.tm.net.my. outbound Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) traffic or port 25 for all out going e-mails from dynamic IP addresses. Only Outbound SMTP traffic from smtp.streamyx.com and smtp.tm.net.my will be allowed.
- For Mircosoft Outlook user Please click here
- For Outlook Express user, Please follow the bellow steps.
1. Please key in the pop3 and smtp
POP3 : Mail.ABCcompany.com
SMTP : smtp.streamyx.com
2. Account Name : info@ABCcompany.com
Password : your email hosting password
3. tick the My server requires authentication
4. Click the settings
5. click the log on using
Key in your streamyx email address
Key in your streamyx email password
6. Click ok
Please call our support if you need help
Related Annoucement : TMNET block all the Web Hosting SMTP
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Then click the Publish
If the text box is empty, then fill in the textbox.
Site Name: Key your website name
HTTP address of your homepage : http://www.xxxx.com
Publishing address: ftp://ftp.xxxx.com/httpdocs/
User name: xxxx
Password : xxxx
When you see the green tick, means publish success.
When you log on your website press F5
Image Editor Download Irfanview IrfanView is a very fast, small, compact and innovative FREEWARE (for non-commercial use) graphic vi...
AWStats Summary and When Reports AWStats provides several summary reports that show the overall website trends over different time interva...
.CN Update - Suspension of New Registrations for .CN We have just been notified by .CN Registry (CNNIC) that effectively from 6 January ...
SETTING UP EMAIL CLIENT FOR SMTP PROXY OR USING PORT 587 Outlook express ...