Recently TM net Streamyx had block the smtp port 25. please refer to our previous articles
Entertop Network our perfection technical teams had fine a solution for the problems.
We have create a new port 587 & port 2525, you may use this port to sending out the email.
For Outlook Express User please follow the bellow steps
1. incoming mail (pop3): mail.yourdomain.com example : mail.entertop.net
outgoing mail (smtp): mail.yourdomain.com example: mail.entertop.net
2. Account name : email@example.com example: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Outgoing Mail server, my server requires authentication (tick) the check box
4. On the Advance Tab, Server Port Number Outgoing mail (SMTP) change to 587 or 2525
5. Click Ok, Enjoy sending email
Other Related Articles
1. TMnet Streamyx blocks SMTP port 25
2. How to use gmail received company email and send it as a corporate
3. MITIGATING SPAM IN TM NETWORK - Streamyx Malaysia
More Technical Support please visit Entertop Support
Image Editor Download Irfanview IrfanView is a very fast, small, compact and innovative FREEWARE (for non-commercial use) graphic vi...
AWStats Summary and When Reports AWStats provides several summary reports that show the overall website trends over different time interva...
.CN Update - Suspension of New Registrations for .CN We have just been notified by .CN Registry (CNNIC) that effectively from 6 January ...
SETTING UP EMAIL CLIENT FOR SMTP PROXY OR USING PORT 587 Outlook express ...