1. Click tools -> Account Setting.
Click New Button
2. Click Mircosoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP .... Then Click Next.
3. Click the Manually configure server settings or additional server types, then click next
4. Click Internet E-mail, then click next
5. Key in the contact info
1. Your Name : Mr. Lim
2. Email Address: Lim@yourdomain.com
3. POP3 incoming server: mail.yourdomain.com
4. SMTP outgoing server: mailyourdomain.com
5.User Name: Lim@yourdomain.com
6. Password: XXXXX
7. Untick the Require logon using secure password authentication (SPA)
8. Then Click More Setting.
6.Click Outgoing Server, Tick My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication, use same settings as my incoming mail server, then Click Advance Tab
7. Outgoing server (SMTP): 587
8. Then click ok, Complete
Entertop.net - Support Index
Image Editor Download Irfanview IrfanView is a very fast, small, compact and innovative FREEWARE (for non-commercial use) graphic vi...
AWStats Summary and When Reports AWStats provides several summary reports that show the overall website trends over different time interva...
.CN Update - Suspension of New Registrations for .CN We have just been notified by .CN Registry (CNNIC) that effectively from 6 January ...
SETTING UP EMAIL CLIENT FOR SMTP PROXY OR USING PORT 587 Outlook express ...