1. First key in the web hosting server control panel address (given by entertop.net) in the Firefox address bar.
Example: https://yourDomainName.com:8443 or https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8443
2. If you see the bellow screen, This Connection is Untrusted.
Then click I Understand the Risks.
3. Click the Add Exception Button.
4.Click Get Certificate Button
5. Click Confirm Security Exception
4. The Key in the Login info.
Login: yourDomainName.com (your website address)
Password: xxxxx (Password given by entertop.net, case sensitive)
Entertop.net - Support Index
Image Editor Download Irfanview IrfanView is a very fast, small, compact and innovative FREEWARE (for non-commercial use) graphic vi...
AWStats Summary and When Reports AWStats provides several summary reports that show the overall website trends over different time interva...
.CN Update - Suspension of New Registrations for .CN We have just been notified by .CN Registry (CNNIC) that effectively from 6 January ...
SETTING UP EMAIL CLIENT FOR SMTP PROXY OR USING PORT 587 Outlook express ...